A place for everything and everything in its place, is what the black Pro Runner BP 450 AW II Backpackfrom Lowepro is all about. The main compartment features padded, touch-fastening dividers for storing two Pro DSLR cameras with an attached 70-200mm 2.8 or 300mm lens, 5-6 extra lenses, Speedlights, and various accessories. Padded sleeves inside the front, zippered compartment holds an up to 15" laptop, 10" tablet, and a Wacom type tablet. Also inside this compartment is a zippered, clear-mesh pocket for cables, and related items. CradleFit construction suspends and protects your valuable gear from bumps and contact with the ground during transport.
At the bottom of the main compartment is a useful, removable accessory case for your hard drives, cords, and other small items. Numerous interior and exterior pockets accommodate a wide variety of gear, and help keep your backpack free of clutter and well organized. Compression straps with quick-release buckles on the front of the backpack are used for securing a pro-sized tripod. The YKK locking zippers function smoothly and have fabric pulls for easy opening.
Carry your BP 450 AW II Backpack with the padded grab handles located one on top, and one on the side. For comfort, the shoulder straps are adjustable, padded, contoured, and connect with an adjustable sternum strap. The added support provided by the removable, padded, waist belt helps make longer journeys less fatiguing. When not needed, the shoulder straps tuck behind the padded, mesh back panel. The mesh helps circulate air, cushions impacts, and wicks away moisture. On each side of the pack are compression straps which may be used for securing the back to a rolling luggage, trolley handle. And should the elements turn nasty, simply deploy the built-in all weather cover, and rest secure knowing your valuable gear is well-protected.
- 1, main, zippered, storage compartment with padded, touch-fastening dividers for camera, lenses, and accessories
- 1, front, zippered, storage compartment 3, padded sleeves for an up to 15" laptop, 10" tablet, and Wacom type tablet
MaxFit System Dividers
- Interior dividers employ a MaxFit system which conforms to the shape of stored items allowing for a tighter fit and resulting in added space for packing extra gear
- Many interior pockets employ a cradle-fit design, which suspends and protects stored devices by preventing them from bumps and contacting the ground during transport
- 2, zippered, slip-in, accessory pockets
- 1, zippered, clear-mesh, accessory pocket inside front compartment
- 2, zippered front pockets for documents and accessories
- Stored inside main compartement: 1, removable, zippered, padded, accessory case with top handle for storing hard drives, cables, cords, and other small items
- YKK locking zippers feature fabric zipper pulls for easy opening
- 1, padded, top grab handle
- 1, padded, side grab handle
- Padded, adjustable, contoured, shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap
- Removable, padded adjustable, waist belt
- Convertible, compression, trolley straps
- Compression straps for use with a rolling luggage trolley handle
- Padded mesh back panel to cushion impacts and help wick-away moisture
- When not needed, shoulder straps store behind back panel
- Front compression straps for holding a pro tripod
All Weather Cover
- 1, built-in all weather cover for protection from the elements