EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens
Covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives, the included EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM is a 28.8-216mm equivalent lens designed for APS-C-format DSLRs. It features a NANO USM autofocus system, which combines the beneficial-for-stills Ultrasonic Motor and video-optimized Stepping Motor to create an all-around focusing system for multimedia shooters. The lens is also characterized by a four-stop-effective Optical Image Stabilizer, to minimize the appearance of camera shake, as well as Dynamic IS that reduces the effects of camera movement during video recording. One UD element and one aspherical element are featured in the optical design and the lens is also compatible with the optional PZ-E1 Power Zoom Adapter for natural, controllable zoom control.
Other Camera Features
- A 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor benefits both autofocus and exposure metering precision and enables Color Tracking for more accurately detecting skin colors.
- An anti-flicker function automatically compensates for flickering light sources to provide consistent exposure values and color during continuous shooting.
- Time-Lapse Movie combines still photos taken at set intervals into a silent movie to depict motion that occurs over a long time scale.
- HDR effects are available for stills shooting, and can be applied using Natural, Art Standard, Art Bold, Art Vivid, and Art Embossed settings.
- Creative Filters can be applied to creatively refine the look of imagery, and include Grainy Black and White, Soft Focus, Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Art Bold Effect, and Water Painting Effect. Five dedicated effects are also available for movie recording, an include Memory, Dream, Old Movies, Dramatic B&W, and Miniature Effect.
- Picture Style settings: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Fine Detail, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User Defined 1-3.
- Language support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.