With the Low Profile Helmet Swivel Mount, GoPro has paired the Low-Profile Frame with the Swivel Mount to create a versatile, streamline helmet mounting option for the HERO Session. The Low-Profile frame keeps the camera close to your helmet, while the ball joint of the Swivel Mount provides 360° of on-the-fly camera angle adjustment. The Swivel Mount can be mounted on any GoPro-compatible accessory that has a quick release base, such as the two included curved adhesive mounts. The Low-Profile Frame attaches to the Swivel Mount via the standard 3-prong interface and an included short thumbscrew. The square-shape of the HERO Session allows it to be mounted in multiple ways within the frame for increased shot framing flexibility - whether it's on top of a helmet, the side, or somewhere else entirely.
- Compatible with HERO Session cameras
- Versatile, low-profile mounting option
- Combines Low-Profile Frame with Swivel Mount
- Swivel ball joint enables quick camera angle adjustments
- HERO Session can be mounted multiple ways in the Low-Profile Mount for flexible framing
- Easy access to shutter button and camera ports in multiple mounting configurations
- Two curved adhesive mounts