- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- 20MP 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS Sensor
- NIKKOR f/3.4-6.9 ED Lens
- 24-840mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 35x Optical Zoom Lens, 70x Dynamic Zoom
- 3″ 921k-Dot Tilting LCD
- UHD 4K Video Recording at 30 fps
- Bluetooth (BLE), Wi-Fi, NFC Connectivity
- ISO 3200, 7 fps Continuous Shooting
- Mode Dial, Full Manual Exposure Control
- Remote Control via Smartphone or Tablet
The black COOLPIX A900 Digital Camera from Nikon features a 20MP 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS sensor for high-resolution imagery and 4K videos at 30 fps. This sensor’s construction utilizes a stacked backside-illuminated (BSI) design to improve clarity and image quality when working in dimly-lit conditions. The 35x optical zoom lens provides a 35mm equivalent focal range of 24-840mm, covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives to suit working in a wide variety of environments. Further subject magnification can be achieved using the 70x Dynamic Fine Zoom that effectively doubles the camera’s reach. The lens also features Vibration Reduction to help reduce the appearance of camera shake when shooting at the longer zoom lengths or with longer shutter speeds. A 3″ 921k-dot tilting LCD screen allows image composition from unique angles, as well as image review and menu navigation.
Built-in Bluetooth low energy (BLE), Wi-Fi, and NFC connectivity allow the A900 to pair with a compatible smart device using the Nikon SnapBridge app. Images can then be easily sent to the connected smartphone or tablet, and from there shared on favorite social media sites. While a PSAM mode dial on top of the camera provides complete control over the shutter speed and aperture, automatic exposure and scene modes make it easy to capture a wide variety of frequently-encountered subjects under multiple lighting conditions.
- 20MP Image Sensor
- The 20MP 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS sensor features stacked backside-illuminated technology to enhance its low-light capabilities. 7 fps of continuous shooting is possible along with an ISO range of 80-3200.
- 35x NIKKOR VR Zoom Lens
- The A900 has a 35x NIKKOR ED VR zoom lens with a focal length range of 4.3-135mm, giving a 35mm equivalent of 24-840mm, which covers wide-angle to telephoto shots with a maximum aperture range of f/3.4-6.9. It features four ED lens elements for improving sharpness, color, and image quality, as well as Vibration Reduction to reduce the appearance of camera shake.
- 3″ LCD Screen
- The A900’s tilting 3″ 921k-dot TFT-LCD monitor has an anti-reflective coating as well as 6-level brightness adjustment; making it easy to compose images from unique angles, monitor video recording, and navigate menus.
- Bluetooth low energy (BLE), Wi-Fi, and NFC with SnapBridge App
- When paired with a compatible smart device using the Nikon SnapBridge app, built-in Bluetooth low energy (BLE), Wi-Fi, and NFC connectivity allow the A900 to quickly and easily send photos for sharing on social media sites. Upload photos on the go, even in remote locations, or use a smartphone or tablet to control the camera.
- UHD 4K Video Recording
- Shoot 4K video at 30 fps with stereo sound. Face-priority AF helps keeps focus where it is wanted, and 5-Axis Hybrid Vibration Reduction (VR) keeps videos steady. Record up to one hour with the touch of a button, and save still images during recording or playback. Quickly and easily delete unwanted footage right in the camera, or transform a video into a fast-motion sequence with the Superlapse Movie feature, great for first-person perspectives, sports moments, video tours, and more.
- Full Manual Exposure Control
- A PSAM mode dial is available right on top of the camera, much like a DSLR. Control the COOLPIX A900’s aperture and shutter speed to expose images exactly as wanted, or to overcome difficult shooting situations. Automatic modes can also make those decisions effortless.
- Built-In Flash
- When shooting in low-light or backlit situations, the pop-up flash can act as a fill light to produce well-exposed images.