- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Canon RT & Phottix Laso Triggering
- Built-In Receivers
- Supports Canon Non-Radio Flashes
- Li-Ion Battery, Charger
- Carrying Bag
- LED Modeling Light
- Runs on AC or Battery Power
ntended for photographers who desire wireless shooting, the Indra500LC TTL Battery-Powered Light Compatible with Canon RT System from Phottix offers a design driven by portability, flexibility and power and as the name implies, full compatibility with the Canon radio system or the built-in Phottix Laso system: no cords, no hassles. Adjust power, switch between TTL and Manual Modes and use High Speed Sync at distances of 328′ with the separately purchased Canon RT or Phottix Laso transmitters and compatible Canon RT Speedlites. And, Phottix hasn’t forgotten non-radio legacy flashes. The addition of a Laso receiver allows you to integrate these older flashes into your setup.
The Indra500LC has all the qualities of a studio flash with a battery option and 500 Ws of power, adjustable from 1/128 to full power over an 8-stop range. Recycling time is 0.1 to 2 seconds with the included Li-ion polymer battery and 0.1 – 1 second with the optional AC adapter. Action-stopping flash durations as short as 1/15000 (t.1) sec. are possible at reduced power settings for freezing splashes or peak-moment sports shots. The Indra500LC comes with a 5″ reflector, Li-ion battery, charger and carrying bag.
- Phottix Innovation
- Indra500LC incorporates radio control and triggering via the Canon RT and the Phottix Laso triggering systems. The Indra500LC gives photographers 500 Ws of TTL power, opening up new possibilities and allowing them to shoot in shutter and aperture priority modes with impressive power.
- High Sync Speeds
- Traditional studio lights have sync speeds limited to 1/200-1/250 sec., making balancing flash and ambient light levels problematic. The Phottix Indra’s High Speed Sync function allows speeds up to 1/8000 sec for a much wider exposure latitude. In manual mode the Indra500LC offers 8 stops of power adjustments – from full power to 1/128 in 1/3rd stop increments. With Stroboscopic Mode, the Phottix Indra can be used for special effect and creative shooting with flash frequency of 1-100 Hz and flash counts of 1-100 times.
- Second Curtain Sync
- The Second Curtain Sync function fires the flash at the end of the exposure rather than the beginning, allowing use of slow shutter speeds to create a natural looking blur trail behind subjects in progressive motion.
- Flash Bracketing
- Instead of altering the look of your shot by changing your aperture or shutter speed, let the Indra automatically vary its power to get lighter and darker shots around your prime exposure.
- Built-In Triggering
- The Phottix Indra500LC TTL has the power and control of the Canon RT and Phottix Laso triggering systems built-in. Switch between TTL and Manual modes, adjust EV and manual power levels and use high speed sync, all from the Canon ST-E3 and Phottix Laso transmitters as well as compatible Canon RT Speedlites from up to 328′ away.
- The Indra500LC TTL offers a USB port for future firmware upgrades. As camera technology changes, the Indra can change along with it.