The Abeo 243AV Aluminum Tripod with PH-113V Pan Head from Vanguardis a sturdy aluminum alloy tripod equipped with the magnesium alloy PH-113V Video Pan Head.
Fast adjustments, compactness and reliability characterize this tripod/head combination. Each tripod leg can adjust independently to 25º, 50º, or 80º angles and with the included short column adapter installed and legs fully spread, the tripod flattens for low-angle shooting. The maximum extendable height is 61.75". Quick-flip leg locks make height adjustment simple and secure. Thick foam on the upper part of each leg makes the tripod easy and comfortable to handle in cold or wet weather and a stabilizer hook extends from the bottom of the anti-spin center column to add weight for further stability.
The PH-113V two-way pan head is made of magnesium alloy and offers smooth movement and a long handle for better control of heavier cameras. The handle can be screwed into either side of the head and the head includes the QS-66 quick shoe and a built-in bubble level. The head is removable in the field, if you wish to replace it.
- Aluminum alloy legs are durable and stable
- Anti-spin central column remains fixed and keeps camera in place
- Legs adjust individually to 25°, 50°, and 80° angles with a quick-release button
- Rubber-capped feet prevent legs from slipping
- Quick-flip leg locks enable fast setup and are tension adjustable
- An included short column adapter allows the tripod to flatten for low angle shots.
- A stabilizer hook hangs from base of the center column and holds weights or sandbags to stabilize the tripod. Accessory items can also be conveniently hung from the hook.
- Thick foam on legs enable a secure grip in hot, cold, and slippery weather
- The PH-113V pan head is a smooth video head made of magnesium alloy that supports up to 13.2 lb. It features lever locks for 360º rotation and frontal tilt movement.
- Contains a long handle for better control of heavy cameras and 1/4" and 3/8" attachment threading.
- Contains a bulls-eye type bubble level for consistently horizontal shooting
- You can replace the included head with an optional head in the field. Loosening the three screws under the head mounting platfrom allows you to unscrew the head, exposing a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting stud.