The VEO 2 235AP Aluminum Tripod with PH-25 Pan Head from Vanguard is a 5-section aluminum tripod with twist-locks that extend the tripod to a maximum height of 56.75". Moreover, the 2.98 lb tripod with its three independent leg spreads of 20°, 45°, and 80° can go to a minimum height of 6.75". The center-column is also reversible, so you can do macro photography.
In a normal position, the center-column has a suspension loop that you can hang a weighted sandbag or camera bag to counterbalance for better stability against uneven terrain. The VEO 2 235AP has a load capacity of up to 7.7 lb, and it can be folded to a compact 15.75". In addition, the VEO PH-25 Pan Head is included as part of the kit.
- The tripod can reach a maximum height of 56.75".
- The legs have three independent leg spreads of 20°, 45°, and 80°, and can go to a minimum height of 6.75"
- The 5-section tripod has a load capacity of 17.6 lb
- The aluminum constructed tripod folds to a compact 15.75" and weighs 2.98 lb
- Angled rubber feet to carry and position firmly on the ground (spiked feet available; sold separately)
- Non-slip TPU grip on one leg
- PH-25 ball head is Arca-type compatible, has -90-60° of frontal tilt, and 360° of swivel