Important Things to Consider
To register with us before renting, please submit us.
- Proof of Billing
- Copy of your National Identity Card
- Two passport size photos
(If you don't have local proof of address / ID, we hate to do it, but orders placed with
non-resident information is automatically cancelled from the system)
- Your rental begins when you pick up the equipment.
- Your rental must be returned to its pick up location before the cut-off-time , failure to do
so will result in a late fee.
- For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for
- We request a 50% deposit to process your order. We understand it can be inconvenient or in
some cases not feasible to put down a large deposit and we will always communicate with you
before charging any deposit. We evaluate every order and do reserve the right to ask for a
deposit if we feel it's necessary. In all cases, we will do our best to work with you
towards the best solution for both parties.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly
possible so that we may adequately address your needs with regards to your order. We are available
by email, and by telephone during standard business hours.