The SIRUI Ultra Slim S-Pro Nano MC ND Filter reduces the quantity of light without altering the colors or contrast levels in the image. For bulb exposures during daylight, it is indispensable. If you want wiping or flowing effects, such as with running water, a slow shutter speed is required. Without a SIRUI gray filter, this would result in an over-exposed image. Neutral density filters are also suitable for working with an open shutter to produce low field depth. The increased light transmission would be compensated for by the filter.More Info
SIRUI Ultra Slim S-Pro Nano MC ND1000 Gray Filter - Prevents over-exposure, for effective photos
• 2-layer color fringe-reducing nano
• 22-layer anti-reflection nano-coating
• Ultra Slim aluminum construction prevents vignetting
• Lightweight but robust construction barely visible on the lens
• 1.5mm Schott glass produced in Germany
• 5x protection: Water and grease resistant, scratchproof, anti-static and anti-reflective
ND1000 / ND3.0
The SIRUI ND1000 Filter has a neutral density of ND3.0. This corresponds to a 1000 (or 1024) times lengthening factor or 10 f-stops.
Nano Color Reduction
The 2-layer nano coating reduces color fringing and ensures accurate color reproduction.
The 4-layer protective coating is anti-static, water- and oil-repellent as well as being highly resistant to scratches and dirt.
1.5mm slim German glass
The German-produced B270 Schott glass has a 22-layer nano gray film for even light reduction and light transmission of 0.098% as well as reducing reflections.
Ultra Slim Aluminum Fixing
The high quality aluminum ring is just 2.8mm thick (visible), meaning that there is no vignetting, even with angle lenses over 16mm focal length. The smooth-running thread ensures that the filter is securely mounted.
• Extremely thin - only 2.8mm. No vignetting even with wide-angle lenses (f=16mm)
• Extended design for adapting a 82mm ND filer to a 77mm camera lens
• German manufactured Schott Plate Glass B270 with exclusive multi-layer Anti-Reflective Coating for perfectly linear, uniform light reduction from edge-to-edge, high light transmission, reflection reduction and precise color rendition
• Protection Coating (waterproof, oil-resistant, scratch-resistant, anti-reflective, anti-static) for easy cleaning and superior lens protection
• Lightweight, high performance "scientific grade" aluminum filter ring provides high strength, corrosion resistance, stability and critical filter alignment
Available in the following sizes: