The Saramonic VmicLink5 RX+TX provides documentary makers, mobile journalists, and videographers with a quality-sounding and cost-effective digital wireless microphone system that makes recording speech and dialog direct to your mirrorless or DSLR camera quick and easy.
Works Right Out of the Box
- The system operates in the less congested 5.8 GHz frequency band to deliver a clean signal with less chance of drop outs. It selects the best operating frequency and automatically switches to a clean channel to provide reliable transmission at a distance up to 98' line of sight.
- Built-in rechargeable batteries provide up to 6 hours of shooting time.
Clear, Intelligible Speech
- The SR-M1 lavalier microphone features an omnidirectional pickup pattern that delivers a clear and consistent sound, even when the talent's head moves away from the mic.
- Transmitter features a locking 3.5mm microphone input connector for the lavalier mic.
- Dedicated line-level inputs on a locking 3.5mm connector makes capturing audio from an auxiliary source a snap.
- Transmitter features a combination Power/Mute button, which can be locked when in use to prevent accidental muting or powering off.
- The low-profile receiver easily mounts to your camera without weighting it down.
- Locking 3.5mm mini-plug and XLR output cables are both included to connect the receiver to DSLR, mirrorless, and professional video cameras, or to a recorder.
- Headphone output enables real-time audio monitoring, great if your camera lacks a headphone jack.
- Should you need to add more mics to your system, the receiver is ready to receive signal for up to three transmitters simultaneously.
Do More with your System
- Saramonic offers several cable options that allow you to connect your system to iOS and Android smartphones/tablets, USB computers, and a wide variety of professional A/V gear.
Saramonic VmicLink5 RX+TX Camera-Mount Digital Wireless Microphone System with Bodypack Transmitter and Lavalier Mic (5.8 GHz)
40 Hz to 18 kHz ±1 dB
16.7 x 11.75 x 3.9